Apartment is on Fire in Nyíegyháza

Local News

Firefighters rescued one person from the building around 9 a.m.


Furniture burned down in the third floor apartment in a block of flats, in Árpád street in Nyíregyháza. The city’s professional firefighters, under the direction of the county’s disaster response operations service, rescued a resident from the building and managed to put out the fire.

Residents of the house left the building during the works. Ambulances also arrived on the scene.

Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg County Disaster Management Directorate


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *